luni, ianuarie 10, 2005


Work in progress.

I've been thinking of how I would use the Digital Refridgerator, since I will probably put most of my pieces on my own blog. Then it occured to me. I could fill you in on some of my works in progress! So, here is my latest work, titled: "Domestic Pinhead." I actually have never seen Hellraiser, but this character intrigues me nonetheless. One element is truly missing, and that is a kit-cat clock in the upper right side. I can just imagine Pinhead trying to catch up on his soaps whilst doing his domestic chores... The can of JOLT cola is inspired by "Lazy Sunday Afternoon," a work that I couldn't even begin to touch artistically...



I especially like the partial soccer ball and cinder block in Master Bird's work. Any suggested items that I can throw in at this stage? Help inspire me.

I am taking a break while formulating my next work in the Blue Collar Muppet series. I'll be on that before the month is out.

--gh

Comments:
You definitely need a plant in the lower left hand corner - one of those plants everyone has - spider plant, or mother-in-law tongue or philodendron (I don't even care if I spelled that wrong).

Oh. You could also put a Speak & Say in the background.

-m
 
Trimiteți un comentariu

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?