joi, decembrie 30, 2004


WELCOME...

OK....so..the idea here is a digital art gallery, for the things that I, and perhaps my friend, G-Had, create....

I've been doing digital "artwork" mainly as a creative outlet, but also to learn new software, etc...G-Had has really inspired me with his beautiful surrealistic/realistic digital paintings..

Here are a few things I did today, since I'm still officially "on break" (click to enlarge..)



Top Left: Halloween Ought-Three, Simplified
Top Middle: Self-Portrait #425
Top Right: Bacon Fat Fish Fry
Bottom Left: Halloween Ought-Three, Warholified
Bottom Right: Halloween Ought-Three, Through Sangria Filter

By the way, I'm more than willing to share gallery space with any other interested parties...just let me know..

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

-m

Comments:
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de administratorul blogului.
 
Trimiteți un comentariu

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?